Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brisket Pot Roast

A friend was moving and busted out a frozen brisket pot roast that they won't be taking. Any suggestions on cooking this bad boy on the Egg? Same as regular brisket cut?

It's not a huge cut... only 1.3kg.
·

Comments

• Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Maybe if some of the pros saw a pic they could help you out a little more? I would suggest foiling it up and doing it like a London, but don't take my word for it...

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

·
  • When I did my first brisket I forgot to put wood chunks in the egg.  My brisket tasted exactly like pot roast.  
    ·