Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Orphan Egg

njlnjl Posts: 749
edited August 2013 in EggHead Forum
The local dealer I bought my large from appears to have finally closed up.  IMO, it's been a long time coming.  They always ran the store more like a hobby than the business, keeping odd/short business hours, frequently closing early, so I eventually got in the habit of calling to make sure they really were open before trying to go in for anything.

Mine was a used/demo egg that they frequently cooked on at the shop or at events.  I never registered it...but I do have the receipt somewhere.  As long as I hold onto that, I should be covered with warranty service via other localish dealers, right?

I noticed a couple of days ago, a for rent sign in front of their new location (just moved for the second time a few months ago).  I tried calling their number then, and it just rang and rang.  Now it's disconnected, and their web site in giant text says

Account Closed

Pending Deletion