Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Any Quadders in the mix?

Just bought a 2013 AC 500 XT. Pick it up on Friday.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

500 XT.png 77.1K
·

Comments

• KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Grew up racing dirt bikes! That looks like a nice quad!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 235
    Depends. Does a polaris RZR count? I enjoy getting out and going. We have several nice riding areas in my neck of the woods.
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,223

Polaris doesn't count as they are in the shop more than on the trail. LOL JKJK. I KID.

Not a SXS fan but they can be fun.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Had a Honda 4 trax as a kid. Loved that thing. Haven't been on any lately, but I definitely don't like the automatic transmissions--takes the fun out of riding.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Letz4wheelLetz4wheel Posts: 235
    The SxS does make it too easy but the GF likes the stability. Polaris makes a great hitch on the back, usually use it to pull the cats in :)
    Southern Indiana
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,223
    edited August 2013
    yzzi said:
    Had a Honda 4 trax as a kid. Loved that thing. Haven't been on any lately, but I definitely don't like the automatic transmissions--takes the fun out of riding.

I had an 08 Rancher ES that got stolen last November. I tried to go without one but once you have one, I cant not have one, especially on an acreage.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

·