Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pulled BBQ Chicken Sammiches with Peach Salsa and Fresh Slaw

The title says it all

Grilled Peaches to go into the salsa. Light coat of honey and raised direct @400* for 8-10 mins

Chopped up and added to the party of onions,cilantro,tomato and garlic. This was done last night so everything could get happy,happy,happy

Made Dyal's cole slaw minus the blue cheese while the chicken was cookin at 400* indirect and rubbed with a basic homemade bbq rub and a little swamp venom . I usually do my chicken raised direct but I had other things to do so I went indirect to gain me time away from the egg

Pulled the chicken at 180* let it rest a bit then shredded the breast meat and added homemade bbq sauce. Here is one with the salsa and my second one had the cole slaw. Both were really good

Thanks for looking

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,542
    Looks awesome!  Great job!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Looks great.  Great tip on those peaches!
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,249
    My goodness that looks great!!!  Nicely done.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Chris_WangChris_Wang Posts: 1,253
    Well done!

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• JebpotJebpot Posts: 350
    Looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have to try for sure.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,426
    Thanks guys. It was an easily but very tasty cook

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,995
    OMG! =P~ Bookmarked!!!
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 5,426
    Thanks @Dyal_SC Your slaw was the bomb!!