Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Command Center

My home office.  LOL, I should have set a couple of Mavricks on the table.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

Comments

• What is displaying on the monitor on the far right.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,177
    Kennedy Space Center Lanyard? So that is what Launch Control looks like. I really appreciate the dedication shown by the towel on the chair - bathroom breaks are not needed in that bunker.
    ·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,322
    Eggcelsior said:I really appreciate the dedication shown by the towel on the chair - bathroom breaks are not needed in that bunker.
    LOL, sometimes I take a pool break, and have damp shorts.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·

• uh... pool break ala 'Fast times at Ridgemont High'?

fap fap fap

:)
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.
    ·
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    what, only 5 monitors?
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·