Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

thanks for the help with ribs!

Options
this forum is great.....last week i posted about my struggles with ribs and asked a few questions and got several great responses......yesterday i did two racks of spares.......i did the 3-1-1 method for the rack on the yellow cutting sheet.

the rack on the red plate was never foiled.

both tasted real good....but i didnt trim them very well, so i dealt with some cartilage etc...every cook is a learning experience....but i am MUCH happier with yesterday's cook than I have been....so thanks everyone!

the unfoiled rack was rubbed with dizzy pig dizzy dust and basted with sweet baby ray's honey bbq sauce.

the foiled rack was rubbed with a combo of dizzy pig's dizzy dust and swamp venom and then used some butter, brown sugar and honey while wrapped.....i then basted them with stubbs sweet heat bbq sauce.
gettin lucky in kentucky!   2 XL eggs!

Comments