Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What follows a New York Strip?

Eagle Rare on the rocks... make that a double on the rocks. Happy Friday everyone. Cheers!

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
image.jpg 2.2M

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
    Last time I was there what followed was a few $1 dollar bills.  Happy Friday!
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,858
    New Jersey "lady of the night"?
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 427
    Way to much ice for me ( I prefer bourbon straight up with a very small splash of water) but I am with you on Eagle Rare. Great bourbon at a decent price.

Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
  • CookinbobCookinbob Posts: 1,642
    Drambuie or single malt
    XLBGE, Small BGE, Homebrew and Guitars
    Rochester, NY
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 427
    Cookinbob said:
    Drambuie or single malt
    Also agree. Again, little to no ice.

Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,876

What follows a New York Strip?

Getting dressed!

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • CharlesmaneriCharlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    that looks great too bad I'm sober 2years and 3 months now  ,It got out of hand at the end of my drinking run I was doing a liter of whiskey every night and then I would look for something else to drink ,I was living for the bottle at this point I can only look and watch all my boys drink I exhausted my allotment of cocktails .LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!!
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,933
    What follows a ny strip? A few minutes in the restroom. :((
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • A Long Island Ice Tea, of course