Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Dealer Shoutout

Made a trip to my dealer today. It's an hour and half away from my house and I pass two dealers to get there. He has superior customer service, owns eggs and grills. It's not just a store that happens to sell bge, it is a grilling store with bge at its front and center. Guys name is Brandon. We always talk about our latest eggin foods and swap recipes and he recommends new rubs.

I loaded up today on some of my favorites and they also are now carrying Eggware vent cap so I snagged one to try and give him some extra business. He hooked me up with 10% off for my drive over ;)

So if your every in Tuscaloosa, AL, check out Bama's Backyard Living and ask for Brandon. Great dealer and great service.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)

Comments