Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Dealer Shoutout

Made a trip to my dealer today. It's an hour and half away from my house and I pass two dealers to get there. He has superior customer service, owns eggs and grills. It's not just a store that happens to sell bge, it is a grilling store with bge at its front and center. Guys name is Brandon. We always talk about our latest eggin foods and swap recipes and he recommends new rubs.

I loaded up today on some of my favorites and they also are now carrying Eggware vent cap so I snagged one to try and give him some extra business. He hooked me up with 10% off for my drive over ;)

So if your every in Tuscaloosa, AL, check out Bama's Backyard Living and ask for Brandon. Great dealer and great service.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)

Comments