Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I have sinned

I got home from work today ( yes my Sunday is most or your Monday)  And the wife had chops and steak shish kA bobs laid out for dinner.  It looked like rain so I grilled them on the Holland. Please don't judge.
Live fast. die young, and leave a well marbled corps. 

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 5,001
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,378
    Hey man, I don't have a problem with that at all.  We all egg because we like to eat good food.  But good food is the goal here, how you make it is secondary, any haters that insist it has to be on an egg are ideologues.  And you get too many of those and civilization takes a nose-dive.

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    No problem - I actually used the big clock in the kitchen one day last month.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• BotchBotch Posts: 6,189
    Cabinet Cat has Spoken.   :))

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 1,821
    I did brats on the weber gasser this week. Didn't really want to, but it was hotter than hades and I didn't feel like waiting 30 minutes to clean the egg, lump it up, light it, burn the VOCs off and get it stabilized... I forgive you.