Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cool T-shirts

GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,419

Let me start off by saying the normal "I have no connection to this company, don't know who they are, not making any money off of it" line. That being said, I thought these shirts are pretty cool and I'm sure my fellow Texans would agree. Thinking I might have to order me one of them. Oh...maybe one of the idea guys could get a group buy thing going?

Come and Brisket

imageimageimageimageimage

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 8,078
    Awesome! I will order a couple for sure. My nephew discovered an undying love for brisket last summer when I smoked one, so he would wear one with pride.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • I would look like a dork if I wore that around here. OK, more dorky than usual.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,678
    Pretty cool... only they have the wrong state.... SC...... >:D<
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Sold,

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• finsterfinster Posts: 136
    Very cool.  But I'm a Redskins fan.
    MBGE in Charleston