Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thanks CGS!

Just got my large R&B combo, and 3 legged spider.  High quality stuff. 

Looking forward to doubling my output.  SWMBO let me order it after the food quality I've been cooking on my homegrown setup.  With this setup, the sky's the limit!  Lets stuff some sh*t and win a throwdown!  (can you stuff bacon with bacon?)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,372
    After the bacon wrapped banana the other day, why not bacon stuffed bacon.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 13,577
    Mickey said:
    After the bacon wrapped banana the other day, why not bacon stuffed bacon.
    bacon-stuffed Canadian bacon? 

Bacon Inception?
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 485
    Be careful. Once you go three layers down in bacon, the layers become so savory that you may never make your way back out!
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
  • sumoconnellsumoconnell Posts: 1,278

Hibby said:
    Be careful. Once you go three layers down in bacon, the layers become so savory that you may never make your way back out!
    With that many layers, you need to bake in a straw so you can suck out the goodness.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Austin, Texas.  I'm the guy holding a beer.