Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggcarten

otterotter Posts: 212
I have emailed Scott about getting a Carten for a sbge I'm looking at . I have not heard back, anyone know how to contact him? Thanks
Pure Michigan
Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,223
    They are not in production right now from why I have heard. He is moving or something??
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Yes
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,410
    edited June 2013
    What they said. (I'm just building post count, trying to catch Little Steven)......
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • otterotter Posts: 212
    Ok thanks, any idea when he will be able to restart up?
    Pure Michigan
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,942
    Don't know when he will have Cartens ready to ship, but he is a great guy - I'm sure he will get around to answering your email. He is moving to Ohio in the next few weeks, and is likely busy with that. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • otterotter Posts: 212
    Scott, emailed me. He will be back in business in August.
    Pure Michigan
    ·