Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

otterotter Posts: 254
I have emailed Scott about getting a Carten for a sbge I'm looking at . I have not heard back, anyone know how to contact him? Thanks
Pure Michigan
Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,689
    They are not in production right now from why I have heard. He is moving or something??
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,959
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,657
    edited June 2013
    What they said. (I'm just building post count, trying to catch Little Steven)......
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• otterotter Posts: 254
    Ok thanks, any idea when he will be able to restart up?
    Pure Michigan
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,318
    Don't know when he will have Cartens ready to ship, but he is a great guy - I'm sure he will get around to answering your email. He is moving to Ohio in the next few weeks, and is likely busy with that. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • otterotter Posts: 254
    Scott, emailed me. He will be back in business in August.
    Pure Michigan