Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's cooking

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
It's friday so its pizza night here plum tomato and broccoli .plain and a pepperoni all with home made dough .Whats everyone else cooking ?
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177
    Cooking whatever my wife picks up on the way home tonight. I heard shrimp and salmon so should be good.

·
  • I hope something, I haven't had dinner in day's. 
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,916
    edited June 2013
    A ribeye and a couple of marinaded teryaki and honey chicken breasts here.  Could become a bigger cook though as I need to go get lump and will peruse the meat counter while I am there.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Got an 8lb butt on right now... Shouldn't be to much longer, it's at 180 IT right now.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Nothing cooking tonight... Just prep for tomorrow

Getting 5 racks of baby backs de-membraned and rubbed, and making another mango salad concoction.

Cooking for MIL's birthday tomorrow... once the prep is done, I am drinking for it tonight ;)
    ·