Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's cooking

bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
It's friday so its pizza night here plum tomato and broccoli .plain and a pepperoni all with home made dough .Whats everyone else cooking ?
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
·

Comments

• CharlieTNCharlieTN Posts: 177
    Cooking whatever my wife picks up on the way home tonight. I heard shrimp and salmon so should be good.

·
  • I hope something, I haven't had dinner in day's. 
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,515
    edited June 2013
    A ribeye and a couple of marinaded teryaki and honey chicken breasts here.  Could become a bigger cook though as I need to go get lump and will peruse the meat counter while I am there.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Got an 8lb butt on right now... Shouldn't be to much longer, it's at 180 IT right now.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,692
    Nothing cooking tonight... Just prep for tomorrow

Getting 5 racks of baby backs de-membraned and rubbed, and making another mango salad concoction.

Cooking for MIL's birthday tomorrow... once the prep is done, I am drinking for it tonight ;)
    ·