Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Egghead forum Podcast?

grege345grege345 Posts: 3,392
I don't know if there is one already but if there isn't there should be. I'd tune in all the time. It would be fantastic. Just thinking out loud here while I wait for some food to defrost. Lets get this going! Ideas are limitless. Special guests?
LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    edited June 2013
    Short Steven is the idea man in these parts. If you get his ok, you might be on to something.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    Mickey said:

Short Steven is the idea man in these parts. If you get his ok, you might be on to something.

Is he the same one as vertically challenged Steven ?
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,298
    bigphil said:
    Is he the same one as vertically challenged Steven ?
    Is that the same as half-pint Steven?
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    I'm a podcast fanatic. I listen to a bunch. I would love to be apart or listen to one about Egging
    Boom
    ·
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,392
    Only thing I listen to in the car or traveling are podcasts. I'm sure somebody here has the chops to make this happen

·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,745
    Podcast. Egg tv show for kids... Bge really needs to get on this
    ·
  • grege345grege345 Posts: 3,392
    I have visions in my head of good things to come

·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,745
    I listen to a lot of sermon podcasts..that's about the extent for me
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    I love to listen to non-fiction podcasts.

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    @nolaegghead I think you would enjoy Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Wide range of topics. The Khan one is exceptionally good. Along with the Annabaptist one.
    Boom
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    I will offer myself as the first expert guest speaker.  Right now, I'm thinking my subject for an hour long presentation might be "How to wrap a wonton".

Please, please.  No gushing of thanks.  It's the least I can do for you little people.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,259
    @FanOfFanboys - thanks, I'll check him out.  I'll be doing some metal work today and LSU isn't playing until tomorrow.

·