Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

did a Large cooked tonight

It rained this morning, so I gave myself permission to use the large for tonight supper.  Used the lifter for two cooking areas.  The menu was grilled artichokes, grilled potatoes, drawn lemon butter and pork tenderloin.  Sorry no platted pictures.
The set up:

Ready to pull
Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
·

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,735
    Thats beautiful. Did you load it all up to cook at the same time or did you put some on first and then the meat later?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • WalrusBBQWalrusBBQ Posts: 151
    Looks awesome man

Did you stuff the tenderloin?
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    Thanks
    @calking..taters and chokes parboiled.  Then all loaded up and cooked at same time.  Next time I will not cut chokes in half.  Some leaves were a bit crispy, the choke was perfect. 
    @Walrus no just rolled it in mixture of Cluck and Sequel. espresso coffee, Awe Sh*t and Dizzy Venom. 
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·