Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Medium SS Grid for Grill Extender-Austin Area Discount

hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 91
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
I talked to my friend who runs CB Hardware, the BGE dealer here in Cedar Park, about getting us a discount on the medium SS grids. If anyone in the area wants one he'll knock $10 off the price so they'll only be $39.95.

Just let me know if you're interested and he'll get them on the next delivery from his distributor. I got my grill extender in the mail today and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Dave
Cedar Park, TX
·

Comments

• TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,283
    Sounds like a decent deal. I live in SW Austin, so I'm considering this. Will get back to you.
    Dave - Austin, TX
    ·
  • hoffmandhoffmand Posts: 91
    He stocks Ozark Oak too so it's worth the trip :-)
    Cedar Park, TX
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,586
    Anyone in Houston, Bering's gave me 20% off on the medium grid. Sale is on until June 16. Discount is for anything over $ 50, grid was $ 49. 95 and they gave me the discount.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·