Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Has anyone seen one of these in the wild?

Saw these BGE Aluminum tables in the BGE Lifestyles Magazine. I was wondering if anyone had seen one and if anyone knew pricing? (My local dealer did not know they existed or have prices)
Enjoying life in Cincinnati, Ohio - Large BGE & MiniMax BGE
·

Comments

• CincyTikiCincyTiki Posts: 159
    Sorry, hit post too fast, here is the ad.
    image.jpg 237.5K
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 442
    Really like the one on the right, is that a Challenger?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    Never seen em but they don't look cheap.
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 702
    My dealer has one...spendy.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·
    I figured if you apply the BGE factor to Challenger pricing, these might crack two grand, but it is a complete guess. @Spaightlabs, any insight?
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    i looked the Challenger up once was more than the egg if i remember correctly but is a great piece 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • AltonAlton Posts: 442
    My rig is a Challenger. I figured I waited so long for my BGE, I would go all out GEAUX TIGERS!!!
    image.jpg 937.5K
    image.jpg 728.6K
    image.jpg 966.3K
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
    ·

@Alton: Nice!

·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 702
    @cincytiki - I'll run by the store and look today or tomorrow - it's pretty close to home.  It was expensive enough that I didn't even consider it as a possibility on the day I bought my egg, but I remember thinking that it might be doable once my home made table gets worn out...
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,003
    Harpeth True Value in Franklin, TN has the BGE green one with the rounded end cabinets that fits a large for about $3250.  Seems well constructed with rollout shelves to hold all sorts of eggcessories.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • sox203sox203 Posts: 22
    The standard large challenger cabinet is $1500, spendy and awesome.

·