Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Here's what the 90 yr old said...

I cooked three slabs of St. Louis ribs today using Lawry's Memphis Style Rub. Was kinda busy so I didn't really tend to em. Three hours at 250, one hour in foil with a touch of butter, 10-15 minutes on grill top. A buddy of mine took a slab to his 90 year old dad in our hood. This man had a slaughter house, meat house and dry goods company in Nashville, long before the Syscos of the world. He knows meat! He said they were the best ribs he'd ever had. And they were really good. I took that as a huge compliment - especially from a career meat man. At ninety, I'd say he's had his share. Butts are on now. That's all. JJS

Comments