Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chicken Bomb Bandwagon

After reading previous posts I decided to give chicken bombs a try.  Butcher didn't have any thighs in stock so I came home with breasts, butterflied, pounded them down and followed the guidance of previous cooks on this dish.  Only trouble is I think I created the Chicken A-Bomb as these things were huge.  One guests is not a bacon eater so he had a bare naked one.  Have to try this again with thighs to see if there is any difference.  Great tasting all the same. Thanks for the idea.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

raised.JPG 128.3K
ready.JPG 131.9K
plated.jpg 122.6K
·

Comments

• chris123stockchris123stock Posts: 664
    Looks good, great job on those.
    ·
  • Tasty!  Nice work.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,405
    Looks tasty! :)
    ·
  • gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 456
    Somehow I thought they'd be smaller. Going to cut the butterflies in half next time.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

·