Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,851
    I want the pink one

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Don't buy it Travis, if I get you in the gift exchange you're covered. It will be, how should I say it, customised

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 416
    Sweet! I ordered a gray one. Thanks for the heads up.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
    ·
  • SeeingSpotsSeeingSpots Posts: 151
    That's barely a sale though, that's like 12% off.  Come on Michelle, throw us a bone!
    Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,892
    I think the best deal you can get is to sign up for the mailing list and hope you score an open box deal.  Last one was like $69.  Then again...could be a while to save $16 and it could cost you more than that in overcooked steak ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    The pnk ones "re-act" twice as fast as the others.. 8-}
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,417
    That's barely a sale though, that's like 12% off.  Come on Michelle, throw us a bone!
    Anything more than 10% is a pretty good sale in the retail world outside of the holiday season. Perhaps we should organize another group buy.  ;)
    ·
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 416
    Well... 12% is enough to get me off the sidelines. Plus free shipping, that's not bad if you ask me.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
    ·
  • SeeingSpotsSeeingSpots Posts: 151
    Parallel said:
    Well... 12% is enough to get me off the sidelines. Plus free shipping, that's not bad if you ask me.
    No, it's not bad at all, especially for a quality product.  I'm just wishful complainin'. Besides, I have one for the BGE, just thinking about adding one for the kitchen.
    Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,514
    Actually, I'm thinking about getting the pink one so Wilma will leave my beloved green alone.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763

Anything more than 10% is a pretty good sale in the retail world outside of the holiday season. Perhaps we should organize another group buy.  ;)

I am In for a group buy

Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • I'd be interested in a group buy also.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • Wish they had the color I wanted but this has been on my list for a while, just might have to pull the trigger!
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,064
    Damn it must be hot over there at Thermoworks... 89°F wherever they are.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,417
    I just sent an email to Thermoworks about a group sale...Fingers crossed,
    ·
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    Thanks For Posting.... Ordered Mine Today....
    Rowlett, Texas
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,562
    Jeez the site will crash with a thermapen Grp buy bye!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • JamieoroJamieoro Posts: 180

I want the pink one

I got the pink one for Mother's Day! I highly recommend it.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Orange is fastest

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,309
    I just sent an email to Thermoworks about a group sale...Fingers crossed,
    Your a machine, just tell them we have buying power  B-)

XLBGE 
    ·
  • Ordered the grey one.  Thanks for the sale tip!!!
    ·
  • grEGGorysgrEGGorys Posts: 162
    I just ordered the grey one. Pink is not my color and white and me don't get along. I have been wanting one for a while but was hoping for an open box sale. Tired of waiting when I saw the price. I can't imagine a group buy being much cheaper although I could pick my own color. I am sure the grey will be as fast as the racing red one I was looking at.
    Gulf Coast FL
    ·