Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Stuffed pork tenderloin (with pics)

ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum

Great luck with a stuffed pork tenderloin tonight....sort of made my own recipe based on others I'd seen online.  Stuffed with cream cheese, parsley, basil, and chopped Fuji apples, then rubbed with EVOO, salt, pepper, brown sugar, and paprika.  Seared and then grilled at ~425 until IT of 145.  While it was going I made an apple chutney with bacon, fresh apples, red onion, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and honey.  Browned that up and served it over the tenderloin with wild rice and fresh cherries.  Family was very much in favor.

Have to say that of all the great things my egg has produced, the pork tenderloins rank right up there with the best of the best.

imageimageimageimage
stuffedpork2.JPG
478 x 640 - 134K
stuffedpork3.JPG
640 x 478 - 120K
stuffedpork4.JPG
640 x 478 - 132K
stuffedpork1.JPG
640 x 478 - 154K

Comments