Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page
for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns
are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders
. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!
Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.
Applewood Smoked Chicken breast and Grilled Romaine
Got some inspiration after reading a post from @TarHeelBBQ
earlier this week and decided to do grilled romaine. I have to say that it was so good, it will go on our regular menu from now on.
Dressing (mix all the ingredients with an immersion blender or small food processor) :
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot
- Celery salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare dressing
- Put chicken on BGE
- Cut Romaine in half
- Drizzle Romaine with olive oil on the side that was cut
- Sprinkle with kosher salt
- Remove chicken from BGE
- Grill Romaine 90 seconds per side (dome closed)
- Dress the Romaine with thin slices of French Shallots, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and the dressing
Did I say it was great?
Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage. •Niccolo Machiavelli