Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leg of Lamb Chops

Dyal_SC
Dyal_SC Posts: 6,013

My wife and I love these.  We get them at our local Publix.  They are inexpensive, tender and deeeelicious!  :)  My father would never eat lamb, so I never had lamb growing up.  Neither did my wife.  We are now making up for lost time.  ;) 

The other day at work, my colleagues and I went to Zoe's Restaurant in downtown Columbia.  For those of you in the Columbia area, that's a great restaurant to visit at lunchtime.  They have excellent Greek food, and even more excellent Steak Roll Ups...  :D  Not sure if their Steak Roll Ups are actually Greek, but they are deeelicious!  :)  At the cash register, I spotted some of their Greek Seasoning for sale.  So I picked a bottle of it up.  We have used it a few times now.  It's delicious on burgers, veggies and lamb.  We used it on our Leg of Lamb Chops and Squash tonight.

Since the Zoe's Greek Seasoning is a bit "leafy", I made sure to not grill the Chops at too high of a temp.  I had the BGE at around a 375 deg f temp the whole time.  They only took a few minutes to cook up.

Served up with my wife's oven roasted Squash, as well as her Cheesy Risotto.  Everything was awesome together!  :)

Comments