Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ribs and Bombs, lots of pics

Mothers day and SWMBO wanted ribs! Pulled the membranes and rubbed them down and got them cooking then threw together some chicken bombs for appetizers. I had to enjoy a few frosty beverages, The bombs were awesome. Ribs plated with a simple salad and some potato salad. Thanks for looking!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,014
    edited May 2013
    Fine looking grub!  Looks like you forgot the chicken on one of the bombs and it was demoted to a lowly ABT ;)

What sauce did you use to glaze the bombs?  The color turned out great. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Yeah, my butcher shorted me one thigh so I had one ABT, cooks treat! I used Sticky Fingers Carolina Sweet cause that was what I had. Came out really good
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Dawg,  Nice setup you have on  that deck, i like that table -- hey, the plated picture ain't too shabby neither !!
    ·
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 417
    3 letters----wow

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,014
    Yeah, my butcher shorted me one thigh so I had one ABT, cooks treat! I used Sticky Fingers Carolina Sweet cause that was what I had. Came out really good
    Good deal.  I happen to have some of that.  Buy one get one free at Publix not too long ago...wish I had stocked up on more.  It is pretty good stuff. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 417
    BTW-- I assume that pic was of you next to the Egg. Life is good and I am so glad you are enjoying it. GREAT!

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,585
    Nice cook Dawg I heard those Georgians can really Egg!

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 976
    Nice plating, looks great
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    Very, very nice!  Everything looks outstanding as usual!  :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Killer. Love your cooking area.
    ·