Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Brisket... Attempt #2

Well brisket just went on for Mothers Day lunch, this is my second brisket attempt, the first was good but a tad dry, we will see how this one goes!
McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg
image.jpg 1.5M

Comments

• frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Good luck!
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,453
    Let us know how it turns out. Good luck.
    Well went to bed about midnight and it was sitting about 159°, just happened to wake up about 2:30 and thought I would check the fire, brisket was at 197° and probe slid in like butter, it is now FTC'ed, forgot to snap a pic will get one when I slice, but looks really good. Problem is that it finished about 4 hours early, now I am going to have to baby it along until lunch time, left the probe in so I can monitor temp to ensure it stays above 140°. Not much of a stall on this big packer, it was right over 14 lbs.
    McAlester, Ok. Large and Mini Egg