While my Kitchen Renovation
project was underway I undertook my own little pet project: Adding some lighting for my Grill Gazebo. I ended up doing all of the work myself because I wanted to control how it looked. I didn't want the electrical feeds to take away from the clean lines of the existing grill gazebo. I was going to use rigid metal conduit, but the compound bends in multiple directions all at once were beyond my pay grade with a conduit bender, What I used instead was called Liquidtight conduit. It was essentially flexible metal conduit sheathing with some sort of plastic coating. It was quick to run and fairly easy to bend. For the light fixture I chose two barn type lights with a glass bulb cover and a metal cage. One of the colors was just about an exact match for BGE green, The lights arrived yesterday and I got them up and running today. I'm posting some progress shots from when I was running the conduit and pulling the wire plus some finished shots when I fired up the lights.