Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My friends' BBQ Joint

Options
GreenhawK
GreenhawK Posts: 398
WWW.306BBQ.com

Just wanted to post a link to the site for a BBQ place that some friends of mine own.  They are doing great business in this tough economy, and are busier than they ever thought they would be.

They have very good meats, and they are who I learned to cook experimenting with.  I think what really sets them apart from the other places in the area on top of the quality of their meats, is their sides.  They go far above and beyond anyone else.
Large BGE Decatur, AL

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Cool!  If I ever find myself in the Athens, AL area I will check it out!  

I would love to have friends with a BBQ joint.  Hopefully they give you a hook-up on wholesale meat ;).  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• GreenhawK
    GreenhawK Posts: 398
    Options
    Yeah, they will get me anything I want them to order. It comes in really handy when we cook a full case of ribs or butts. I pay full price in the restaurant though.  I don't even ask.  There are always 50 people in there that will think that they deserve one too.
    Large BGE Decatur, AL