Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How about a recipe forum for wild game?

Options
Gotta be more than a few folks on here's hat hunt. I've got some Mt Lion straps I'm gonna try here soon...looking for someone else that's done em.

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,654
    Options
    Hell, wrap them in bacon. It works for everything else.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Can't say I have egged mountain lion??! Is that what I am reading?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Can't say I have egged mountain lion??! Is that what I am reading?

Thats what I thought also, I hunt alot and have never had Mountain Cat or never heard of anyone eating it.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Sweet - I'm gonna be breaking new egg ground! Yes - Mt Lion tenderloins. Buddy got a 155 pounder 2 weeks ago and he has offered a couple pieces of the tenderloin. Said the meat is surprisingly light in color, much like pork. All I hunt is birds, dove to turkeys and anything waterfowl. This guy chases moose, elk, deer, bear, cats, sheep, Mt goat, you name it, he hunts it...has a potpourri of interesting meats...