Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I love my Big Green Egg

Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 1,760
I was just standing outside, soaking in this gorgeous day and enjoying the fragrant swirls of whiskey barrel oak smoke circling out of the daisy wheel. Then I observe my neighbor in his yard walking towards his gasser. I'm seeing a lot of smoke......he opens the lid, a plume of smoke hits him in the face, he yells "DAMN IT!!!" and storms back inside. Guess he burned whatever he was grilling. I remember those days....sick feeling when you hafta order takeout after burning supper. Feel bad for the dude. I can't remember the last time I've screwed anything up on the grill. I'm thinking that's due to the near perfect design of the Big Green Egg. I love my Egg.... :)
2014 Co-Wing King

Comments