Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: Carved Indian Statue Value (or Native American to be P.C.)

yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
Does anyone know how to go about figuring out how much a carved Indian statue would be worth? I came across this guy and he's sitting on top of my fridge these days, but I'm curious as to a fair price on how much I could sell him for. Part of me is tempted to keep it, but for the right price...

Dunedin, FL

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    Sorry if anyone's offended that he's holding the head of what appears to be another Indian. I didn't make it, and I didn't even realize it until after I bought it.
    Dunedin, FL
  • Does it hold cigars? Plenty of cigar smokers here. (not me)

Shangri la where life is beautiful and everybody's happy.

• yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    No, just decoration. That'd be sweet if it did though.
    Dunedin, FL
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,973
    at you didn't say injun... I'm 1/64 native and I'd been pissed.

check cl, ebay, etc.... will give you an idea.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    Call a museum?

The Naked Whiz
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,873
    Or a Cigar store...
  • Why call a cigar store? Does a wooden Indian statue smoke cigars? I thought it was peace pipes they smoked
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,873

Cigar store Indians were used to advertise for tobacconists as the Native Americans are the ones that introduced tobacco to the invaders from the east.