Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Time for some turbo ribs

Saw that I had some spares from Restaurant Depot in the freezer and said to myself, self you need to cook those ribs! I didn't realize they come 4 to a pack since I usually get them at Sam's and they come 3 to a pack.

Of course I did them turbo style. 350 dome, 4 chunks of peach wood, indirect, drip pan with 50/50 apple juice and water in the drip pan. 1 hour bone side up, 1 hour bone side down. Misted with apple juice every 30 mins.

Decided to Do half in Cluck & Squeal and half in Oakridge BBQ Secret Weapon rubs.

Uncle Kenny's Original and Mustard got the call for the sauce of choice.

Passed the bend test and looking good all saucy.

All sliced up and ready to be devoured.

Just how I like them, single bite tender with a little tug.

Plus I like the "OMG these are so friggin good" comments. I may be a little bias, but they were pretty friggin good.

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,645
    They look that good
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now).