Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Stainless table/cabinet from BGE

2»

Comments

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Some very nice cabinets here -- but considering the price of the BGE unit, i would have to check around the local metal fabrication shops first.
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    $3,500 - NO THANKS.  That is absurd.  I can have a whole outdoor kitchen built for that much.  Some of those other stainless carts look good but I want to see one before considering dumping $1500 on one and to get one delivered to NY where BBQ does not exist.

Garnerville, NY
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Some very nice cabinets here -- but considering the price of the BGE unit, i would have to check around the local metal fabrication shops first.

The other thing you can do is look at used restaurant equipment supplies. They have all kinds of cabinets etc. Just about to order a top for this one I bought several years ago. At the time I got it I could have just cut the eggs in side by side but I preferred this layout.

photo 921bdb85-68e1-407c-bb48-f1edf54ac076.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,653

I have the Southern Specialties SS for the large and love it. Lots of storage space, SS top easy to clean with lots of prep area. Unless a hail storm is coming, table and egg live uncovered.

Link is: http://www.southernspecialtiesoutdoor.com

(had to do link on computer...one of these days will figure out how to do that on the ipad )
    :\">
    My local dealer carries them. Do you get water infiltration in the doors/drawers?