Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - Thermapen has so many uses - Dads need to check this out

If you start an overnight the same night your wife is away with friends make sure you multitask your thermapen.  I can tell you babies like their milk at 98-99 degrees no matter if it is straight from the tap of from the bottle.  This little trick has saved me so many headaches.  JUST SAYING...
LBGE
Zionsville, IN
photo-24.jpg 102.4K

Comments

• BeaumontyBeaumonty Posts: 173
    the thermapen was an expensive choice, but my wife has used it more than me! from bread to simply roasted chicken breasts, she admits it's one of the more useful implements we have.

I even use it to make sure the water from our tap is the same as the ambient temperature when replacing water for our goldfish! (I check it coming out of the tap, not in the tank)