Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggs at Sams club

Hey everyone, I was in sams club today(Fayetteville,Ar) and they had some large eggs for 899.00. It included the nest and mate. They had some of the newer models and a few older ones as well. If this has been posted im sorry just thought I would pass it along.

Comments

• LDR
    LDR Posts: 414
    And you might want to check the warranty.  My understanding is that a BGE sold in a warehouse does NOT carry the lifetime warranty.  The 899 isn't a particular bargain without the warranty.  If you feel like finding a bargain and don't mind a trip, check with the hardware store in Texarkana that hosts the eggfest there.  I think it was Dot's.
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Was in a Costco store today and they had a BIG display centered on Kamodo cookers -- the comperable Kamodo to the Green Egg Large, with the nest and side tables, very nice adjustable grid and ceramic plate setter was $589.00 ??
  • njl
    njl Posts: 1,123
    Was it a little more than a year ago that Costco and some other big box stores got a batch of MBGE's and BGE HQ announced they would not honor the warranty on them?  $899 isn't exactly a deal on a large, especially if the only warranty you get is the Sam's Club return policy.