Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Raging Wings

Anybody tried Raging River on Chicken Wings? I've only used it on fish but it says it's good on poultry too!
I'm thinking of trying it this weekend unless I hear some nays!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

Comments

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 2,100
    No. Let me know how they are, I am curious.
  • J_QueJ_Que Posts: 203
    Never tried it on wings as I normally use DP's Swamp Venom, but I'm also curious. Let us know if you give it a try.
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me.
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,133
    My wife loves it on wings as well as ribs. It's a great stand alone rub for everything I've ever put it on.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Thanks guys I'm doing these on Sunday and will let you know how they were!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    I put it on some chicken breasts this past week and thought the flavor was great!    I have yet to try it on salmon but that will be in the to do list for sure!
  • paqmanpaqman Posts: 1,711
    Raging River is amazing on chicken, especially on wings. We also link to sprinkle some of it on cheese curds.

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA