Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First attempt at ribs and loin

jhoppmannjhoppmann Posts: 9
edited March 2013 in Pork
My first attempt at ribs and loin in the egg. One rack used John Henry's pecan, the other was Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom. Cooked Indirect at 350 for about 2 hours with some pecan chunks, then foiled with some agave nectar and more rub for another half hour, then back on the grid for 15 mins or so before serving. The loins were rubbed with Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust. I had a couple sauces for folk to use on the side (famous Dave's devils spit and sweet baby rays) but no one thought the meat needed any sauce at all. I guess that means it was a success. :D Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 3,494
    It looks like a success too. Well done.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Nice job
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA