Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Home just in the nick of time!

So, looks like I just made it home in time, the wife msged me and said she was doing her home made soya sauce baked chicken, I arrived just in time to say let’s try it on the egg….And in my opinion (and the kids) it turned out better then oven cooked (stealing her thunder, and cooking in on the egg instead of her cooking it only cost me a back rub for her, well worth it)…. Have a great weekend every one. Looking forward to some great weekend cooking, and some great posts from everyone out there!

imageimageimage
County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
·

Comments

• smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,694
    Looks like everybody wins. Way to go. Good looking cook. You enjoy your weekend too. :-c
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 600
    edited March 2013
    Gotta love Win Win compromises. I have said it before and will again. Family and Good Food is heaven on earth.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Looks good. How long in the marinade!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • She usually soaks it all day, i think it was only a few hours this time, some mixture of soya, brown sugar, ginger, katchup, and garlic. very tasty. I basted it a few times during the cook as well.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Sounds good and looks good!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    I just read this to my wife and she laughed and asked "who does that sound like"? I didn't answer because I didn't want to have to give a back rub tonight :))
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·