Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anything other than the obvious??

Just bought this Jalapeno cheese sausage from a local place that makes it onsite. It is pretty amazing! My question to everyone is: Other than smoking this thing indirect at around 300, is there anything else i can do to make it even more amazing that Im not thinking of? All crazy ideas will be considered!!

Thanks in advance!

Crunk

sausage.JPG 87.3K
·

Comments

• MklineMkline Posts: 177
    Use it to stuff a tenderloin?
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,908
    Mkline said:

Use it to stuff a tenderloin?

Something like this is about all I got. Wrap it in bacon??

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,787
    Smoke it and then place in jalapenos with cream cheese.
    ·
  • milesbrown4milesbrown4 Posts: 314
    You can make armadillo eggs - basically same as ABTs just use sausage instead of bacon.  Very tasty!
    ·
  • crunkcrunk Posts: 94
    Thanks Guys! I think i am going to with Mr. CookingNurses Bacon idea. Simple yet genius!
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,430
    Cook the sausage, put it on a bun with your favorite condiment and wrap bun in bacon and then back on the egg to finish cooking. Yum! ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,211
    How 'bout smoke roasting it, slicing it and throwing the slices on a pizza? Just the idea of that makes my lips quiver a bit. ;)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • solasola Posts: 118
    Only thing I can think that'll make it better is to bring about 5 lbs to my house.
    ·