Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

It's all green to me!

Too much snow between the houses to drag her to the back so it is a tailgate party out front today.  A large green egg in front of a large green truck 'neath a large green tree. Grilled lamb sausages, chicken and shrimp direct at 300 until half done.  Mixed with rice and fixings, baked in a dutch oven (two batches) for a big ol' mess of jambalaya.  Living with the Italian lady of the house, who sees no sense in single serving cooks.  Enough leftovers for seven more meals. Oh me oh my oh!  Having big fun nowhere near the bayou!

3 greens.jpg
1296 x 968 - 470K
sausages.JPG
1296 x 968 - 489K
chicken.JPG
968 x 1296 - 480K
shrimp.JPG
1296 x 968 - 525K
me oh my oh.JPG
1296 x 968 - 501K
leftovers.JPG
1296 x 968 - 619K