Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pic test

Test
Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Damn iPhone
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i can't seem to post big pictures from photobucket? do you know how? mine always are really small and i see others posting bigger ones

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Not seein it
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Chubbs
    I can't get anything to work from iPhone. Just says "Uploading" forever but never uploads. Such a pain to use a camera then upload to laptop then download. Especially when I have an iPhone and iPad. Laptop only gets used to post pics to this forum. Haha.
  • iPhone photo bucket app. Come on man!

XLBGE 
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Use attach file button below and grab pic from your folder. Easier than phitobucket.
    Seattle, WA
  • BENTE said:

i can't seem to post big pictures from photobucket? do you know how? mine always are really small and i see others posting bigger ones

Mine are always big.

No sexual connotations intended.

XLBGE 
  • Chubbs
    SkinnyV said:
    Use attach file button below and grab pic from your folder. Easier than phitobucket.

SkinnyV said:

I know how to attach photos. [-X Haha. I post them all the time. What I an saying is I am trying to stream.ine the process. I would prefer to post with phone as opposed to using regular camera, downloading to laptop then uploading to my post. If I use iPhone and browse it allows me to view my photos but it never uploads. Others can do it from iPhone without the need for an app so that is what I was trying.
  • BENTE
    Mine are always big. No sexual connotations intended.
    Chubbs for the slight hijacking

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    @BENTE I use the direct link and get big pictures. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • BENTE
    Solson005 thanks i went to a dead thread and tried several diffrent things i guess i'm going to be one of those people who hate photobucket

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Chubbs
    No worries @Bente.
  • Photo bucket app

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Upload media, choose existing

Pics uploading, maybe 3 seconds on wifi or 4g

Select image

Hit the i it stands for information

Than select HTML. It will automatically copy the link

I took all these screenshots, uploaded and put one here in less than a minute.

XLBGE 
  • When I click on Attach file on my phone, it pops up "choose file". When I click that it does absolutely nothing! Very frustrating. There's got to be a way. A friend of mine posts straight from his iPad. Weird!
  • When I click on Attach file on my phone, it pops up "choose file". When I click that it does absolutely nothing! Very frustrating. There's got to be a way. A friend of mine posts straight from his iPad. Weird!

I've used attach file but at times it's slow or does nothing and its always little pics

XLBGE 
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Because my iPhone has a better camera than my iPad, I sent myself an email, then pick it up on my iPad email, then post from there.  Seems like you should be able to post from iPhone.  I just like the bigger iPad.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • @500
    Can you just do a photo stream with iCloud???

XLBGE 
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Can't you just get a Droid?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    500 Posts: 3,177
    @500 Can you just do a photo stream with iCloud???

Yes you probably could. I use the iPad for work also, so I can't connect to it. I own the iPhone, so they are not connected to each other. And yes you could use a Droid, I suppose.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • I am using an IPad too. When I click on attach a file, the choose file box does nothing! I can't post a picture on here at all. Help!
  • Chubbs
    Upgraded to IOS6.1 and works but turns pics sideways