Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wicked Weekend

Who said a Prius isn't useful... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    I suppose it offsets your carbon footprint....

Hilarious!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • lol.... That was funny!!

Atlanta, Ga. LBGE and Mini BGE

Wants:  Adjustable Rig, Digi Q and more time...

·
  • You could have gotten a couple more in there, what if the Zombie apocalypse hits, gotta be prepared!

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    True... If the apocalypse comes lump will be the last thing on my mind I will be to busy having fun with my other hobby that involves a lot of loud bangs...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,912
    Really? I just can't see a Prius with an assult rifle mounted on it... :))
    ·
  • I have my Hornaday Zombie Max loaded in a special Clip, but after you annihilate the Zombie hoard you'll want to egg something tasty and pour a nice glass of Woodford to celebrate!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
    I wonder if Zombie would be best low n slow or high temp quick sear... The joke around here is that its the best armed Prius around...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524

That was hilarious. Very well done. =D>

Double, you will love the WGWW. That's all I use.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    Yep it's all I use, these guys beat Aces price on it and always treat me good. I was at under $17 a bag today.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    I pray daily for the zombie apocalypse...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,649
    Was that the aquaqip price? Local in downtown charges $26 a bag for wgww.... I use ace @ $22.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
    I bought 5 bags and paid around $17 a bag. I think their shelf price is about $24 but I always haggle ;-) if you buy 5 bags online with ace right now you can get it for $18 a bag in store delivery.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·