Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Family Member

Options
RAC
RAC Posts: 1,688
Added a small to go with my large. Was able to fit it into the under storage of the RV so we took it camping last weekend. Sure is nice to be able to Egg while away from home.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

Comments

• six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    Options
    Awesome. I just have egging at home as my option no RV and LBGE and soon XLBGE.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Awesome I think the Large / Small combo is the perfect way to go! Camping with the Egg is great. Is that a Dutch oven table? it looks like it was made for your setup! Nice eggCARTen too! I like your style. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • RAC
    Options
    It's a Lifetime Tailgate Table we got at Sam's. First one I have ever seen with the fold out part for a bbq  

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I use a teak shower stool but might take a look at that next time I goto Sams, Thanks. 

Just looked it up. I didn't realize it was connected. Thats even cooler than what I was thinking. 
    :-?
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • RAC
    Options

It just folds up and fits nicely in the RV storage.

Ricky

Boerne, TX