Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Family Member

RACRAC Posts: 1,315
Added a small to go with my large. Was able to fit it into the under storage of the RV so we took it camping last weekend. Sure is nice to be able to Egg while away from home.

Ricky

Spring, TX

Camping.jpg 440.8K
·

Comments

• six_eggsix_egg Posts: 603
    Awesome. I just have egging at home as my option no RV and LBGE and soon XLBGE.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    edited February 2013
    Awesome I think the Large / Small combo is the perfect way to go! Camping with the Egg is great. Is that a Dutch oven table? it looks like it was made for your setup! Nice eggCARTen too! I like your style. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,315
    It's a Lifetime Tailgate Table we got at Sam's. First one I have ever seen with the fold out part for a bbq  

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    edited February 2013
    I use a teak shower stool but might take a look at that next time I goto Sams, Thanks. 

Just looked it up. I didn't realize it was connected. Thats even cooler than what I was thinking. 
    :-?
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,315

It just folds up and fits nicely in the RV storage.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·