Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

sunday night appetizers

Decided to just do a few appetizers last night for dinner we weren't too hungry. Did mushroom caps with crushed garlic and oil in them and cream cheese and shredded cheese. Then did some pork shots cut 1/2 inch thick with cream cheese and brown sugar with a couple of them having a sweet bbq sauce in them. Also roasted a garlic for some bread.
·

Comments

• 500500 Posts: 1,607
    tasty looking apps.  Props!
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Thanks. I'm not a big fan of mushroom caps but SWMBO wanted them they were actually pretty good
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,785
    Love appetizers. I'm actually leaning that way for dinner tonight.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    I love pig shots, mushrooms not so much, but my guests do. Throwing a garlic clove in foil on the grill as it is coming up to temp is one of the best things to do and makes for awesome bread or use in a  salsa/ guacamole. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 603

Looks great. I like to do murshroom caps with sausage and blue cheese.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    I'll have to try that next time six egg. Sounds good
    ·