Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

venison chops

caneggercanegger Posts: 537
edited February 2013 in EggHead Forum
Grilled up some venison chops for V day. Whiskey smoked with a sweet potatoe. Cut slots in the potatoe and poured maple syrup over it and put a little tyme on it. Was really good. Sorry didn't get a pic of the potatoe. SWMBO loved the chops. There wasnt much left after dinner.
·

Comments

• looks good!
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
    ·
  • caneggercanegger Posts: 537
    Thanks. They tasted even better.
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks and sounds awesome! :-SS it has been WAY too long since I've had venison.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    I try to get some venison on the grill once a week. SWMBO likes it too so that helps.
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,582
    Looks great!  What part of the deer did that come from? 
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Thanks. It was rid chops. It's cut at the back bone.
    ·