Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

BGE mini cover

Does anybody know a cover for the mini standing on the nest?

thx.
Dutch EGGhead and proud owner of a Big Green Egg Mini and Large
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Why? Takes less than a min to wipe off.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,649
    My mini is in my garage when not in use so I don't have a cover. However, I have seen folks use a dome cover for a Large Egg: http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1143931/ and have heard of folks buying a cheap waterproof camping laundry bag or a propane tank cover.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • I've seen some propane tank covers that I feel would work. Like mickey said, I don't really see the need, also as mentioned. Where is your mini? Could easily put it somewhere safe

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,092
    Mines naked in the PNW but under a eave. I tried to garage it after use but that got old quick. The thing gets beat up from cooking on it so a little weather won't hurt.
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • I understand the Dome Cover from BGE (used for when Egg in table) is a perfect fit for the Mini.

Springram
    Spring, Texas
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • Thx for all your feedback on this :)
    ·
  • mhoutmanmhoutman Posts: 39
    Last week I got both a black nest cover for the Large and a black dome cover for the Mini. As I could compare both green and black Large covers (latest model with handle) I found out that they are made of different material. The green one also looks more shiny.
    IMG_4549.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 1008K
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,938
    mhoutman said:
    Last week I got both a black nest cover for the Large and a black dome cover for the Mini. As I could compare both green and black Large covers (latest model with handle) I found out that they are made of different material. The green one also looks more shiny.
    Looking good. I like the black.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·