Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Veggie Fried Rice

I decided to break the wok out for dinner last night since I already had the egg running hot for my sourdough...the first pic pretty much shows the recipe...

Really fast, simple and healthy dinner. I need to use my wok more often...
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Looks good, I've been using the wok quite a bit lately myself. I use my new Tao Charcoal Burner so I don't usually post it here. 

It is so much better than take out and can be much better for you as well. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,814
    Nice looking meal!  I also have a Tao and use it with a 14"/wood handle .  Works great.
    ·
  • Thanks...I've actually been using my outdoor propane turkey fryer burner for woking but went with the egg last night since it was already hot.
    ·