Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoking jacket

For when it's chilly or cold do you have a specific jacket or something you wear to prevent your regular jackets from smelling like smoke?
Boom
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    If cold Out I throw on a heavy carhart jacket. It is my yard work jacket when it is cold out- now it is my smoking jacket too.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • I love going to work or anywhere and smelling like I've been grilling. Usually not too picky on jackets but somethimes messing with grates coals and ceramics not to mention propane torch, can get messy. I've got some work jackets or outside sweat shirts ill throw on for set up

XLBGE 
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 823
    Like Chubbs I have an old jacket that I wear when I do yard work and I use it when cooking in the colder months.

Gerhard
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,438
    The smell is a badge of pride.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • that's why I cook in my birthday suit
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Hell, all my jackets smell like smoke. =P~

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·