Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Football is in the House!

Super Brisket! I will be trimming on Friday night, prepping on Saturday and on the Egg by 11:00pm. Stay tuned.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
Johns Creek, Georgia

·

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,188
    Have fun with that!  Document this beast with pics.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    Sweet! Been too long since I've smoked a brisket. If you have any leftovers, it makes a killer chili.
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,582
    edited February 2013
    Prepping for the 16.56lb "Beast" for Superbowl Sunday. Trimmed and injected at 11:00am with package of AuJus, 4c of Beef bullion, 4tbs bacon grease and the trimmed fat boiled for 30 min. injected every square inch then will wrap and refrigerate until about 8:00 tonight then start the egg and season with Cowlick rub. More photos to follow. I am following Bubba Tims Brisket ramblings.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·