Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

eggfest date list

Options
Where do you get one??? I've seen the list of 3 on the BGE site, I know there have to be more of them out there!

XLBGE 

Comments

• R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    I did a little search and see the following:
    3/16 Sunshine State - Melbourne, FL
    3/16 Eggs in the Desert - Tempe, AZ
    3/16 Salado Eggfest - Salado, TX
    4/13 Athens Eggfest, Athens, TX
    5/4 Waldorf Eggfest - Waldorf, MD
    5/18 Georgia Mountain Eggfest - Hiawassee, GA
    6/1 DizzyFest - Manassas, VA
    6/? Eggs By The Bay Eggfest - San Jose, CA
    7/13 Porkopolis - Cincinnati, Oh
    8/3 Eggs on the River - Guerneville, CA
    10/19? EggtoberFest - Atlanta, GA
    Many or most Eggfests have a Meet (or Meat) & Greet the night before but I didn't note which ones do or don't. I tried to link all of the fests but the post is being held for approval.
    I'm sure more fests will surface. I hope to make it to at least a couple Eggfests ths year.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Salado has Meet & Greet both Friday and Saturday nights.

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    The GA Mt. Eggfest has a Meet and Greet with several eggs set up and a bluegrass band. We also have a pre-Meet and Greet party Thursday night! :) as well as an after-party Saturday night. One big long 3 day party!! :))