Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin tonight

Tried my first stuffed pork tenderloin tonight.  Nothing too fancy.  Basically just made a spinach and artichoke dip and placed it between two small flattened tenderloins and added S&P.  Cooked indirect at about 350F with apple wood chunks.  Topped the meal off with twice-baked tatters that I cooked as the tenderloin cooked. 

The tenderloins turned out really well.  Very moist nice smooth smokey flavor.  Thanks to those who responded to my earlier post about cooking up the tenderloins.

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,585
    Looks great.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013