Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin tonight

Tried my first stuffed pork tenderloin tonight.  Nothing too fancy.  Basically just made a spinach and artichoke dip and placed it between two small flattened tenderloins and added S&P.  Cooked indirect at about 350F with apple wood chunks.  Topped the meal off with twice-baked tatters that I cooked as the tenderloin cooked. 

The tenderloins turned out really well.  Very moist nice smooth smokey flavor.  Thanks to those who responded to my earlier post about cooking up the tenderloins.

·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 4,675
    Looks great.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·